Competitive intelligence (CI) is a
process of obtaining information about the competitive environment so
that leaders can make the best decisions about how they should operate.
CI includes determining the identity of competitors, what their capabilities
are, how much of the business share they have in the target market, and
what their potential strategies may be. The CI process helps establish
the activities, assets, relationships, history and market conditions
that create a successful competitive strategy.
Our CI services include:
Internet Competitive Evaluation
- basic competitor information
- detailed competitor analysis
- due diligence
- mergers and acquisitions
- benchmarking and best practices
- alerting and monitoring services
- general market information, trends and
- demographics and psychographics
- detailed market research: market share,
forecasts and predictions
- statistical reports and analysis
See our free
article on Competitive Intelligence,
available in PDF format. You will require Adobe Reader 5.0 or
higher to view the article. Click
here for a free copy of Adobe Reader.
Contact us now for a free, no obligation
evaluation to determine the best solutions for your needs.